Brand: Candle Shop
Color: 16 colors
- CANDLE DYE with 100% money back guarantee. You can contact us with any questions. If you are not satisfied, you can exchange DIY dye flakes for different ones or get your money back, no questions asked.
- SOY CANDLE WAX DOSAGE: Only 0.02-0.06 oz. of candle wax dye is needed for full coloring of 1 lb. of the candle mass. This amount of candle wax beans will suffice to make the candle vibrant and pure color.
- SOY WAX DYES: We offer high quality solid candle making dyes, suitable for wax and paraffin bases. These dye chips for candles, don’t clot, the candle surface doesn’t flake or tarnish with time.
- WAX CANDLE DYE: The candle variety kit contains 16 packs of wax dye in each bag. When the candle dye chips melt, mix DIY candle wax dye carefully for a few minutes.
- CANDLE WAX SAFETY: We present you only with what we would have bought ourselves. These wax flakes are cruelty and vegan free. They are non-toxic, animal friendly, irritant and stain free, gentle and safe to skin.
The offered high quality candle wax dyes are suitable for wax and paraffin bases. Soy candle making dyes are completely dissolved, there won’t be any clots in the candle mass, and staining will be even. In addition, the finished candle keeps the brightness of the color, the surface is not flaked, does not tarnish with time. These organic soy wax beads could be used as scented 16 pack of wonder dyes, and as Christmas candle supplies, for pillar and glass candle making, candle molds of different shapes and sizes
Our products have the best safety rating. We care about our customers and stand behind our products. That’s the only way to go about it. When you buy from us, know, that no matter what, we have your back. Please, be sure to contact us with any questions you might have and we will promptly answer them
Important to know:
1. How to increase the number of shades? The dye for candle making supplies is easily crushed into small pieces, which allows you to mix it with other dyes, thus creating a variety of colors and shades
2. Acceleration of dissolution. To accelerate the process of dissolution of the dye mix with the mass of the candle at a temperature of at least 150 – 170 °F degrees
3. How to calculate the required amount of candle wax dye
Dosage depends on the fat content, hardness and purity of candle mass. More dye is required for wax candles. To dye the entire base of paraffin weighing 1 lb., only 0.02-0.06 oz. of dye is sufficient. For soy candle wax weighing the same, you need to add 0.03-0.08 oz.
4. Dyeing of candles can be executed in two ways:
Full dyeing. The candle dye is added to the paraffin mixture of the melted base, and is mixed thoroughly until full solidification, and then poured into a soy candle wax mold