PreserVision AREDS 2 Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, Soft Gels 120 ea
- PreserVision is the #1 recommended brand by eye doctors for people with moderate-to-advanced age-related macular degeneration. Brought to you by Bausch + Lomb – the leader in AREDS eye vitamins.
- The exact nutrient formula recommended by the National Eye Institute which includes lutein and zeaxanthin;Health Concerns: Eye Health
- The levels of antioxidants and zinc shown to be beneficial for people at risk of progression of AMD are not found in typical daily multivitamins.
- Completed in 2013, the Age Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS2) was a five-year study conducted by the National Eye Institute (NEI) of the National Institutes of Health.
- Ascorbic acid, gelatin, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, glycerin, soybean oil, zinc oxide, marigold flower extract, soy lecithin, yellow beeswax, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, cupric oxide, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Blue 1
PreserVision AREDS2 Formula builds on the original, clinically proven PreserVision AREDS Formula, with lutein and zeaxanthin replacing beta-carotene based on the AREDS2 study.
Complete AREDS2 Formula: This advanced PreserVision Formula contains the exact same levels of all six nutrients based on the latest clinical evidence from the AREDS2 study.3 Completed in 2013, the Age Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS2) was a five-year study conducted by the National Eye Institute (NEI) of the National Institutes of Health.4
Take two soft gels daily; one in the morning, one in the evening with food.
Current/Former Smokers: Consult your eye care professional about the risks associated with smoking and beta-carotene.