Nature’s Way Milk Thistle Standardized, 175 mg, 120 Capsules
Estimated Delivery Date 04/27/2019
Brand: Nature’s Way
- SUPPORTS LIVER FUNCTION*: Milk Thistle is traditionally used to support liver function*
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: We’re proud partners with The Non-GMO Project. In keeping with our mission to follow the best sourcing, manufacturing and testing practices, we’re committed to providing non-GMO verified products. Nature’s Way Standardized Milk Thistle is Non-GMO Project Verified.
- AUTHENTIC TRU-ID CERTIFIED STANDARDIZED MILK THISTLE: TRU-ID is an independent testing program that uses cutting-edge DNA biotechnology to ensure the authenticity of our herbal products, including our Milk Thistle. With TRU-ID validation, you can be sure that the Standardized Milk Thistle featured on our label matches what’s in our product.
- GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGETARIAN: Our Standardized Milk Thistle is gluten free and vegetarian, made with plant-derived capsules. It also contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- SERVING RECOMMENDATION: Take 1 capsule three times daily with food or water. Caution: Persons with allergies of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family (including ragweed) should use this product with caution. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Nature’s Way Standardized Milk Thistle is guaranteed to have 175 mg of Milk Thistle extract per serving. It is traditionally used to support liver function. Nature’s Way Standardized Milk Thistle has been independently tested by TRU-ID to ensure the authenticity of our Milk Thistle. It has also been verified by the Non-GMO Project and is gluten-free and vegetarian.