Brand: Candle Shop
- QUANTITY: This candle mold set includes a wide variety of candle molds to suit different needs and tastes of candle makers. The 12 DIY molds are the answer to the customers’ requests
- QUALITY: These molds are extremely durable and made of safe plastic that is the best quality for candle making. The material is resistant to high and low temperatures.
- CONSTRUCTION: The molds are divided into two parts: the body and the lid, to make it easier to comfortably take a candle out. Candle molds are for paraffin, wax, beeswax.
- SAFETY: These molds are made of Caprolon, a very durable material which is suitable for casting paraffin, wax, beeswax and other bases. The molds can withstand high and low temperatures without damage and/or cracking and can be reused numerous times. There is no harm from the materials used.
- BUY CONFIDENTLY: If for some reason, within 30 days of purchase, you are not satisfied with our candle making molds, you can exchange them for different ones or get your money back, no questions asked.
Details: The set includes: Cylinder: (№1: height: 5.9 in diameter: 1.6 in, №2:height: 5.1 in, width: 1.9 in, №3: height: 5.9 in, width: 2.3 in,№4: height: 5.1 in, width: 2.7 in), Ball: (№1 – diameter: 2.5 in, № 2 – diameter: 3.1, № 3 – in diameter: 3.9 in), Egg: (№1 – height: 2 in, width: 1.6 in, №2 – height: 3.5 in, width: 2.3 in), Classic mold – height: 9.4 in, width: 0.47 in, Pyramid mold – height: 6.3 in, width: 2.7 in, Сylinder Rif mold – height: 3.1 in, width: 2.7 in
We offer candle molds made of caprolon. They are suitable for casting wax, paraffin, and other bases. The material is resistant to high and low temperatures, so the mold does not crack or split during use. Caprolon can be in contact with paraffin additives and acidic environments without any harm. Due to the durability of caprolon, the candle molds can be used unlimited number of times.
Important to know:
1. The pores on the candle surface may be formed from the low pouring temperature (below 140 °F degrees), or just simply poor wax quality.
2. Why is there no gloss on the surface? The higher the casting temperature, the glossier the surface of the finished candle is. Do not exceed the fill temperatures of over 167 °F degrees as this may cause leakage of the candle mass and difficulty in pulling out the candle from the mold.
3. Why is the well formed? Candle mass expands when heated and decreases during solidification, so after its melting and gradual cooling there is a well that is formed in the center of the candle.
4. Why is the candle removed from the mold with difficulty? At high temperatures of the wax there is an increase of the grip, the higher the temperature, the more cohesion is created and therefore it is more difficult to get the finished candle out of the mold. To avoid difficulties in removing, the mold needs to be lubricated before pouring and the temperature should not exceed the weight of candle (167 °F degrees).