Candle Molds Сylinder set (4 candle molds) – 120 ft. of wick included as a gift – Plastic candle molds for making candles
Brand: Candle Shop
- DURABLE MOLD: Plastic candle mold is made of extremely durable plastic which will last a lifetime and can withstand frequent usage due to its resistance to high and low temperatures.
- PILLAR SHAPED MOLD: The shape of the mold is made specifically upon our customers’ request, who asked to have the mold of this shape separately from the whole spectrum of them.
- CYLINDER CANDLE MOLD: The mold is constructed of two separate parts: the core part and the lid, to make it convenient to take out a candle. This mold can be used for paraffin, wax, beeswax candle making.
- SIZES: Mold size №1: height: 5.9 in diameter: 1.6 in, №2: height: 5.1 in, width: 1.9 in, №3: height: 5.9 in, width: 2.3 in, №4: height: 5.1 in, width: 2.7 in
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: The candle making mold was made with love and care for our products. If there is still something wrong with the product, you can exchange it for a different one, or get a refund.
The molds introduced here are for candle making and are of caprolon engineering. They can be used for casting wax, paraffin, and other bases. The material is resistant to high and low temperatures, so the forms do not crack or split during usage. Caprolon can contact with paraffin additives and acidic environments without any harm. Due to the caprolon’s durability, the candle molds can be used unlimited number of times. We have a wide variety of molds for the manufacturing of candles. With their help, you can easily create both traditional and original products with unique designs.
Important to know:
1. The surface can be porous due to low pouring temperature (below 140 °F degrees), or because of the poor wax quality. Make sure to follow the recommended wax temperature before pouring.
2. The gloss on the surface may not be formed because of the higher pouring temperature than the recommended one. The higher the casting temperature, the glossier the surface of the finished candle is. Do not exceed the fill in temperatures of over 167 °F degrees as this may cause leakage of the candle mass and difficulty in pulling out the candle from the mold.
3. It is normal if a well is formed after the product is finished. Candle mass expands when heated and decreases during solidification, so after its melting and gradual cooling, there is a well that is formed in the center of the candle.
4. The candle is removed from the mold with difficulty sometimes. It happens if the wax is heated to high temperatures, when there is an increase in the grip. The higher the temperature, the more cohesion is created and therefore it is more difficult to get the finished candle out of the mold. To avoid difficulties in removing, the mold needs to be lubricated before pouring and the temperature should not eexceed the weight of candle (167 °F degrees).